Climate Ride approves non-profit organizations that:
- Are a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
- Align well with Climate Ride's mission and goals
- Are highly rated by donors and volunteers (if applicable, Charity Navigator and GuideStar rankings are considered during the application process).
- Have at least 1 person ready to participate in a Climate Ride event on their behalf. Beneficiaries will need at least 2 people to select their organization as a beneficairy to remain on the list for the following year.
- Complete the beneficiary application process and provide the required documentation.
In order to become a partner beneficiary, the beneficiary organization must commit to doing outreach and engaging supporters to select them as a beneficiary on any Climate Ride event. Organizations are only eligible for a Climate Ride grant if participants select them and raise funds on their behalf. Therefore, preference is given to organizations nominated by current, past or potential participants.
If your organization is interested in becoming a beneficiary, or if you would like to nominiate an organization, please contact us at email@example.com. We will schedule a call for the organization and Climate Ride to discuss if this could be a beneficial partnership.
Beneficiary applications are processed on a rolling basis, but will not be processed during the month prior to an event.